Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekly Blog Post



So, since we talked about the ID, EGO and Super Ego in class, I thought that it would be funny to see if I could find any images that would relate to a person having a big ego. And who's picture came up in google images when I typed "man with a big ego" into the google search box? The one and only Kanye West. And why? Because all he does is act snub towards everyone else around him because he thinks that he is the s**t. Well I got news for you Kanye, you are NOT the s**t! Look at him in this picture, thinking he is all cool with his cigar. This dude is so vein he robbed Taylor Swift of an acceptance speech. So remember my fellow peers, if we have a midterm exam and we have to write something about egos, think of this jerk. P.S. Kanye, the 80's called, they want their white suit back.

No comments:

Post a Comment